Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

English in lieu of French .........................

4 participants
AuteurMessage
karmouss
Nouveau
Nouveau

English in lieu of French ......................... Empty
MessageSujet: English in lieu of French .........................   English in lieu of French ......................... Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr - 15:08

Hi eveyone,

Nowadays, english is paramount. Gone the 19 th century, where french was a must.

My suggestion is that tunisian education system, should switch to english and forget about french langauage and french system in general.

Discuss.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kolya
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: English in lieu of French .........................   English in lieu of French ......................... Icon_minitimeLun 24 Avr - 0:09

What a Face

I think it is not possible in nearest future, because everybody has to agree with it in Tunisia on referendum and I think it is not possible.
http://www.interact-neva.ru
djo
Admin
Admin
djo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English in lieu of French .........................   English in lieu of French ......................... Icon_minitimeMar 25 Avr - 15:42

why switch ? affraid
honestly i'm proud with french , it's a deep language , much more interesting than english , surely not as usefull as english , but it still the sweetest and the most expressive one 10/10
enjoy french , it's a great advantage that we have access to it since our early age ... anyway english still available when you wanna to learn it and appreciate it , without any regard to the educationnal system !
http://www.rotaractmed.org
mourad
Habitué(e)
Habitué(e)
mourad

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English in lieu of French .........................   English in lieu of French ......................... Icon_minitimeMar 20 Juin - 23:56

I REALLY AGREE WITH YOU DJO . FRENCH IS MAY BE THE MOST EXPRESSIVE LANGUAGE BUT OURDAYS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BECOME THE UNTERNATIONNAL LANGUAGE OF COMMUNICATION . SO I THINK THAT ENGLISH WILL HAVE A BETTER PLACE IN OUR EDUCATION IN THE NEXT CENTURY
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: English in lieu of French .........................   English in lieu of French ......................... Icon_minitime

English in lieu of French .........................
Page 1 sur 1