Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

imagine u have the power....

+2
marines
4you
6 participants
AuteurMessage
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

imagine u have the power.... Empty
MessageSujet: imagine u have the power....   imagine u have the power.... Icon_minitimeLun 6 Mar - 15:01

imagine u have the power to do everything nd to reach whatever u want... i know it s impossible but just let ur spirit fly away over ur imagination... so if u ve all the power of the world, what would u re gonna do?
4 me, i would spread the peace all over the world, i would stop the misery of some persons nd i d make everybody happy... also i d stop the violence, the crime, the wars... nd in order 2 satisfy myself, the first thing i d do, is 2 keep my lover with me 4ever nd 2 never let her go, cuz suffering hurts 2 much... nd everybody knows that... Very Happy
just let us know bout what u have in mind nd wishes... Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
marines
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
marines

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: imagine u have the power....   imagine u have the power.... Icon_minitimeLun 6 Mar - 15:04

it was very good life like that
the world is mine lol! banana
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: imagine u have the power....   imagine u have the power.... Icon_minitimeMar 7 Mar - 23:46

i agree with you , 4you, and i wish it too. i ll be very great world, when it ll be like this. Smile i also want love all over the world.people must like each other to understand one another.it is a pity that power like this dont exist. :(
salma
Pro du blabla !!
Pro du blabla !!

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: imagine u have the power....   imagine u have the power.... Icon_minitimeMer 8 Mar - 22:24

Sure it's a wonderful idea but every time such great power had exist in the world someone found the way to turn it to destruction exploitation or to control others so let's be honest I think things could be really worse then ayy rasy !
T@KiLa
Modérateur
Modérateur
T@KiLa

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: imagine u have the power....   imagine u have the power.... Icon_minitimeMer 8 Mar - 23:37

hhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo

djo , hav the power in the CLUB :flower:
http://www.clubinteractsfax.tk
ali007
Habitué(e)
Habitué(e)
ali007

MessageSujet: Re: imagine u have the power....   imagine u have the power.... Icon_minitimeMar 14 Mar - 18:15

anyone in the world have a power !he can devlop it in his way !! and we share a power called the power of love !! and as a singer in a house music love can move montains and love is the onlyy thing that bring people closer !
have love!!!!!!!and take it easy
http://www.clubinteractsfax.tk
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: imagine u have the power....   imagine u have the power.... Icon_minitime

imagine u have the power....
Page 1 sur 1