Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?

+4
Aundielen
mimou111
djo
4you
8 participants
AuteurMessage
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Empty
MessageSujet: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov - 16:32

let me known 'bout ur opinions in this topic, nd tell us if u lived somethin' similar be4 nd if it was good like an experience or bad...
u know internet has spread nowadays in every domain 2 make people virtually nearby, but could it make good nd durable relationships between males nd females, nd why not reveal some love stories?
"A topic opened 4 everyone, u re welcome with all ur ideas nd thoughts"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
djo
Admin
Admin
djo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov - 22:32

I don't think that it can help us so much , it's already difficult to live a relation from one school to another for me !! msgs and phhone can never replace real contact Rolling Eyes
Well , take for an exemple the problems that every relation would face in holidays period , and imagine it for hole time Evil or Very Mad
Sincerly , beyond making first contact and meetings , the web cannot do anything else Cool
http://www.rotaractmed.org
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeDim 20 Nov - 15:13

djo a écrit:
I don't think that it can help us so much , it's already difficult to live a relation from one school to another for me !! msgs and phhone can never replace real contact Rolling Eyes
Well , take for an exemple the problems that every relation would face in holidays period , and imagine it for hole time Evil or Very Mad
Sincerly , beyond making first contact and meetings , the web cannot do anything else Cool

yeah that's right
nd if i add something else, relationships by net couldnt ensure the honesty, so the partner could be cheated as he/she is far away from his other one.
nd actually I dont believe in virtual love story by net...
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeMer 30 Nov - 20:32

i hope u didnt forget our international forum yet, feel free 2 express urself 'bout this topic
mimou111
Bavard(e)
Bavard(e)

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeLun 26 Déc - 15:41

the net can be just like a means for a first contact between 2 person . then their relation can evolve + or - with meeting also the mostly of peoples in net aren't serious they use tchat to enjoy their self and spend their free time. but nowadays i know many people who fell in love with person that they never meet! do you believe in that ? i think it is just an imaginary attachment
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeLun 26 Déc - 18:10

mimou111 a écrit:
the net can be just like a means for a first contact between 2 person . then their relation can evolve + or - with meeting also the mostly of peoples in net aren't serious they use tchat to enjoy their self and spend their free time. but nowadays i know many people who fell in love with person that they never meet! do you believe in that ? i think it is just an imaginary attachment

yeah, it s not a real feeling... u cannot love someone when u never meet him, at least one time.... a love story requires the presence of 2 partners 2gether...
Aundielen
Nouveau
Nouveau
Aundielen

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc - 9:19

A lot of people use the Internet as a way of meeting people. It's become another way of interacting and communcation between two people. Of course, it's not the best way for long distance relationships since you don't get to talk to them in person, but for some people it works.

Love doesn't just have to be about the real feelings you have for someone. It's also about how much you care about them, the amount of trust and respect you have, the connection and partnership, and the equality between you. Separation over space doesn't mean this cannot occur. Even though it's harder, it's not impossible.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mieystrapurore
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeVen 30 Déc - 19:02

Aundielen a écrit:
A lot of people use the Internet as a way of meeting people. It's become another way of interacting and communcation between two people. Of course, it's not the best way for long distance relationships since you don't get to talk to them in person, but for some people it works.

Love doesn't just have to be about the real feelings you have for someone. It's also about how much you care about them, the amount of trust and respect you have, the connection and partnership, and the equality between you. Separation over space doesn't mean this cannot occur. Even though it's harder, it's not impossible.

but i dont think that a love story whose each partner is in another country could last 4ever.... ok cant say impossible but in my opinion it requires kind of miracle u c....
Aundielen
Nouveau
Nouveau
Aundielen

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeSam 31 Déc - 6:44

Citation :
but i dont think that a love story whose each partner is in another country could last 4ever.... ok cant say impossible but in my opinion it requires kind of miracle u c....

True, long distance relationships are hard to keep up, especially those in different countries. But that is assuming that they stay in their respective countries. There isn't a rule where they have to keep apart for X years. If they love each other enough, they will make the effort to meet and go someplace together. And ordinary miracles occur everyday.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mieystrapurore
Kolya
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeMar 3 Jan - 0:01

As for me, I think that Internet is not a place to fall in love. You can be in contact with people form different point of world, but you can't acquitance good.
http://www.interact-neva.ru
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 1:10

you can meet good friend, but not love.maybe there are some exceptions. it must be very nice feeling to fall in love with someone who live in another country,but for me it is incredible.but never say never. Very Happy
mimou111
Bavard(e)
Bavard(e)

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 1:32

yeah it's true what u say timi
marines
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
marines

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 1:42

we can maybe have friendly relationship by the net but i don't think that love can be succeful by tchat
salma
Pro du blabla !!
Pro du blabla !!

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 2:02

Sure it's a good way to keep in touch if they are seperated by distance for exple but i don't think that a relationship can be built on chat. it's so difficult to discover who really persons are deep inside ... friendship maybe but not the true and big love ! Rolling Eyes
marines
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
marines

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 2:08

yeah i think so...love by net is impossible, friendship maybe
djo
Admin
Admin
djo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 15:28

the net as a beginnig of a relation is impossible , it's agreed by everybody i think !
but suppose that you were living a wonderfull relation with your partner , and unfortunately the distance separated you !! how would you feel ?? will you accept to preserve this relation and continue it by the mean of the net , waiting for and living on the hope of seeing each others some day Question Question Question
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeMer 22 Fév - 20:05

but u know, even a friendship based only on internet nd chat cant last 4ever in the end... dont u think so?
djo
Admin
Admin
djo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Fév - 1:44

4you a écrit:
but u know, even a friendship based only on internet nd chat cant last 4ever in the end... dont u think so?
certainly , but it goes without sayin' that friendship is not as complicated as love relations !!
it's not the problem anyway Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?   do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat? Icon_minitime

do u think relationships could be succesful by net nd tchat?
Page 1 sur 1