Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

wut does love can bring to u?

+3
lilia
4you
Vivi
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Vivi
Nouveau
Nouveau

wut does love can bring to u? Empty
MessageSujet: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeDim 21 Nov - 23:50

well this a tought one, cuz love can bring us lot of things it can bring us happiness or sadness, everything depends on how we deal with it.
Sometimes we fell in love so hard that it hurt us cuz the other person doesn't love u the same way that u love him/her so in that case love is not so good. But if the love is reciprocal is great so everything depends on every relationship.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeLun 22 Nov - 0:07

well, love exist... but it exists on different ways... as it can make u smile nd laugh, it can make u cry... love is good nd terrible at once...
when u re with ur lover, both of u are so happy, but if one of them leave the way u had, other person will be mad nd crazy, at this time he(she) says that love is so terrible when u re hurted... but it s good to fall in love for the first time cuz it opens to u many things that u neglected in past...
tell us about ur opinions?
lilia
Bavard(e)
Bavard(e)

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeLun 22 Nov - 0:37

hi vivi
welcome to our club!!
we are so glad to speak with teenagers from others country
well i think that love is the best way to escape stress .and it is a very good think that make us happy even when we have a bad mark at english.
lot of love
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeLun 22 Nov - 0:40

no matter for bad marks at english, anyway ur english is good
lilia
Bavard(e)
Bavard(e)

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeLun 22 Nov - 0:49

thanks a lot my dear
and what' the nationality of vivi
djo
Admin
Admin
djo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeLun 22 Nov - 1:05

well , i don't agree with lilia concernig the fact that love is an escape from stress !
caus any relation generate often a lot of problem ... it's true that it offer many advatages like those you've indicate ... but it trouble us easily Crying or Very sad
http://www.rotaractmed.org
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeLun 22 Nov - 14:44

lilia a écrit:
thanks a lot my dear
and what' the nationality of vivi

she s colimbian but she lives in usa since she was born
jean
Nouveau
Nouveau
jean

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Jan - 15:13

I do not say that what you say is false but I believe that it is necessary well to choose these words for speaks about love.
Aundielen
Nouveau
Nouveau
Aundielen

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeMar 6 Déc - 8:51

I think love is the closest we have to magic on this earth. =)

It's a pretty powerful asset. Sometimes it brings happiness, but it can also bring great grief as well. If you're lucky, you'll fall in love and if you're not, then you get the shadows of love, those half-likes and rocky marriages where you know that there's someone better for you out there but you just can't find them.

I'd like to think that there's a true love for everyone out there. But that's just me...
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mieystrapurore
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeDim 22 Jan - 19:29

Aundielen a écrit:
I think love is the closest we have to magic on this earth. =)

It's a pretty powerful asset. Sometimes it brings happiness, but it can also bring great grief as well. If you're lucky, you'll fall in love and if you're not, then you get the shadows of love, those half-likes and rocky marriages where you know that there's someone better for you out there but you just can't find them.

I'd like to think that there's a true love for everyone out there. But that's just me...

i really like ur words nd the manner how u express urself... congratulations my friend
Aundielen
Nouveau
Nouveau
Aundielen

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeLun 23 Jan - 23:49

4you a écrit:
i really like ur words nd the manner how u express urself... congratulations my friend

Oh thank you! You are too kind. *hugs*
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mieystrapurore
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 1:24

what does love bring to me? its a very easy question.it brings me happines,feeling that someone think about me.its great.its indescribable feeling in my heart. i cant imagine life without love.nothing better than 2 be in love. Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: wut does love can bring to u?   wut does love can bring to u? Icon_minitime

wut does love can bring to u?
Page 1 sur 1