Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Rules of love

2 participants
AuteurMessage
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

Rules of love Empty
MessageSujet: Rules of love   Rules of love Icon_minitimeVen 26 Mai - 2:01

Rules of love

One day, love asks the friendship: why do you exist? Friendship answers : to dry out the tears fallen cause of you.

Love is not looking at each other, but it’s for the 2 lovers to look at the same way.

The measure of love is loving without a measure.

Love is an egoism for both.

Heart has its own reasons that the reason itself ignores.

She had loved the death, he had loved the life. She had lived for him, he is dead for her.

Love is like the sun, it shines and warms up, but it can also make blind and burn.

Love reveals that you need others to be the real person you are.

We often suffer in result of being loved badly, not of being loved too much.

There is only one faithful love and it’s meant to be kept all the lifetime: the real and big love.

The true love doesn’t wait for anything in return.

Love can become a vice when it goes beyond the consciousness.

Love seen from afar is like a diamond, but when you approaches it, you see the brilliance of tears.

The magic of the first love is ignoring that it can end someday.

Friendship sometimes changes to love, but rarely the love to friendship.

Offering the friendship to the one who asks for love, is like giving bread to who’s suffering from thirst.

There are only 2 things that can’t be hidden in this life: drunkenness and love
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

Rules of love Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rules of love   Rules of love Icon_minitimeLun 29 Mai - 21:26

ahmed, you read my ideas. no no i wanted to write something similar. thumright applause so here are some my statements, or they are not my, they are from very wise people. yep Very Happy
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -- Mother Teresa

Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.-- Nora Roberts

Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are. -- Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. -- Bertrand Russell

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' -- Erich Fromm

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything. -- Source Unknown

The only reward for love is the experience of loving. -- John LeCarre

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. -- Anonymous

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it's yours. If it doesn't, it never really was in the first place. -- Anonymous

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults. -- Benjamin Franklin

We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end. -- Benjamin Disraeli

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. -- Franklin P. Jones

LOTS OF LOVE in love
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rules of love
Page 1 sur 1