Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Funny childhood memories

5 participants
AuteurMessage
loliss
Habitué(e)
Habitué(e)
loliss

Funny childhood memories Empty
MessageSujet: Funny childhood memories   Funny childhood memories Icon_minitimeMer 5 Avr - 17:11

what do you think(please yours personnel experience)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Funny childhood memories   Funny childhood memories Icon_minitimeMer 5 Avr - 18:23

a very good nd cool topic thumright
so during my childhood, i was really a dynamic nd crazy child... u can c me moving at any place in everytime, but no stop Very Happy ...
that s the real reason 4 why i didnt have good relationships with the responsibles of the nursery school... i used to bother every person who passed by me Very Happy ... it was the same case at home, the quarrels with my lil sister were endless(til now)...
last thing, it s that i was so influenced by TV's heroes, i used to dream nd think that i could be like spiderman or batman, i even looked 4 combinations they wear, i thought maybe i could change the world someday nd take away the violence.... but there were only some stupid ambitions in my mind Very Happy ... they re just funny memories of myself when i was an abnormal child Smile
now it s ur turn.... come on loliss, tell us bout ur childhood.... Wink
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Funny childhood memories   Funny childhood memories Icon_minitimeMer 5 Avr - 20:18

my childhood was very funny. but i wasnt very active at public.i was very shy and i always hid and i didnt want to talk with other people.
but when i was at home it was very difficult with me. i was always dirty and my mum wasnt so enthusiastic with me. i remember how i pulled tail of our cat. wretch the cat. i remember too how i and my cousin bathed this cat ,my cousin put her under water and when she extracted her, cat was dead. we were so little so we didnt know how to bathe her and we could imagine what we made. then i cried maybe 3 hours. Crying or Very sad
i used to cry often and a lot.
fornunately i grew up, and i m normal now (at least i hope it... Smile )but sometimes i have moments, when i behave like when i was small lovely girl ... Very Happy

Dernière édition par le Lun 10 Avr - 19:02, édité 5 fois
Oo° LouLou °oO
Forum addict !!
Forum addict !!
Oo° LouLou °oO

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Funny childhood memories   Funny childhood memories Icon_minitimeMer 5 Avr - 21:31

I'm still dreaming of my childhood... nothing will ever remove me those nostalic sensations... I can still feel this sweet smell of hot chocolate , that my mother prepared every morning for my breakfast , candy's taste under my little tongue , those long afternoon of sunday running in the garden and feeling the soft grass under my feet , purified of every problmns... I've always been rocked by so much love , that all my memories are full of tenderness , and hapiness...
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Funny childhood memories   Funny childhood memories Icon_minitimeMer 5 Avr - 22:07

its a pity, than we cant go back to our childhood and live it again.
when i was child i always wanted to be an adult, but now i want to be small kind Smile because they dont have problems and so many duties
but life is so complicated and unfair, that we often dont have all what we want
karmouss
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Funny childhood memories   Funny childhood memories Icon_minitimeSam 3 Juin - 14:01

Timi a écrit:
i remember too how i and my cousin bathed this cat ,my cousin put her under water and when she extracted her, cat was dead. we were so little so we didnt know how to bathe her and we could imagine what we made. then i cried maybe 3 hours. Crying or Very sad

Timi, you should have been prosecuted for participating in the killing of that innocent pet ... Cool
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Funny childhood memories   Funny childhood memories Icon_minitime

Funny childhood memories
Page 1 sur 1