Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design ...
Voir le deal
11.39 €

virginity worldwide

5 participants
AuteurMessage
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

virginity worldwide Empty
MessageSujet: virginity worldwide   virginity worldwide Icon_minitimeSam 18 Mar - 2:22

the intercourses are essential in our life... it s sth like music that cant be denied nd we cant live without it... sooner or later, we realize that it's a necessity either be4 the marriage, or after the marriage... nd this depends on the kind of people nd the religion...
so briefly, this question is bout statistics...accordin 2 ur opinion nd ur knowledge, how many girls(almost) are not virgin anymore be4 the marriage in ur country? nd what are the push/pull factors of that?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Oo° LouLou °oO
Forum addict !!
Forum addict !!
Oo° LouLou °oO

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: virginity worldwide   virginity worldwide Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Mar - 13:40

The religion of each country is an important influence for the behavior of the habitants. Indeed ,Tunisia is a moslem country and, consequently, girls ( in general) refuse to sleep before their mariage. It's a question of mentality. I mean , here, in France, 1/2 of my nearest friends have slept so many times, and no matter with who. I don't think that it's a shame, but an experience. Sure, i'm not encouraging them, but , actually, they do what they want.
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: virginity worldwide   virginity worldwide Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Mar - 14:51

LouLouu a écrit:
The religion of each country is an important influence for the behavior of the habitants. Indeed ,Tunisia is a moslem country and, consequently, girls ( in general) refuse to sleep before their mariage. It's a question of mentality. I mean , here, in France, 1/2 of my nearest friends have slept so many times, and no matter with who. I don't think that it's a shame, but an experience. Sure, i'm not encouraging them, but , actually, they do what they want.

nd can we have an idea bout their ages plz?
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: virginity worldwide   virginity worldwide Icon_minitimeDim 26 Mar - 0:27

its very hard to say.its very personal, because some girls and boys do it before marriage, some only after marriage. so i cant tell , because i didnt talk with everyone about it and nobody wants to talk about it. but i think it prevails before marriage. because most of them wants to try it when there s a possibility, to have an opportunity and an experience. its difficult, because it depends on where the person lives too, in big cities i think there are many girls already not virgins, and in small cities nd villages they are so shy
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: virginity worldwide   virginity worldwide Icon_minitimeMar 20 Juin - 10:48

i change my opinion... i think girls make it when they are 17- 18, some sooner, but it is prefered in these ages. but i also know some girls who want to make it only after marriage, but i dont think it ll happened.
mimo9
Forum addict !!
Forum addict !!
mimo9

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: virginity worldwide   virginity worldwide Icon_minitimeDim 17 Sep - 18:15

Our country is muslum soi t is denied for girls ond for boys to do it b4 marriage .but since a boy doesn't have a virginty problem we all talk about girls only in this case .but what we should notice is although it's denied many muslum girls have already done it b4 marriage they're free but they should think about it again to know what are the conséquences of this act b4 marriage !
As for me I refuse absolutly to loose my virginty b4 marriage firstly coz it's denied in my religion and also coz I want to offer it to the one I'll marry .nd I hope that I'll be his first time but dreams dreams dreams !!!
The phoenix
Nouveau
Nouveau

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: virginity worldwide   virginity worldwide Icon_minitimeVen 29 Sep - 23:32

Well you have a I should approve that it's a nice dream !!
But what you've been saying is what everyone talks about. Personnally I don't accept the fact that men are allowed to have sex before marriage but not women because it's illogical.After all if a man is going to make it he will do it with a girl ! So the whole idea is unfair and has no sense at all.....
The problem is that we can't change this idiology after 20 centuries of existence
http://www.interditauxtyrans.discutforum.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: virginity worldwide   virginity worldwide Icon_minitime

virginity worldwide
Page 1 sur 1