Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

who is the best friend?

+3
mimou111
4you
Timi
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

who is the best friend? Empty
MessageSujet: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeSam 4 Fév - 21:19

i think a real friend is easy to define but difficult to find. he or she is someone who in just one phone call away will be there for you and listen though it will be just a pathetic problem...who will laugh and cry with you and most of all the person that when u think of will make you smile..and to top it all to tell you that what you are doing is wrong and wont tolerate that!.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeSam 4 Fév - 21:57

well u defined correctly the best friend.. he s the real one who s always there 4 u, in sad nd happy moments, and in a crucial time... the best friend must be natural; trustful nd lovely, u can tell him ur deep secrets without worries... thats the best friend
but where can we really find him??
mimou111
Bavard(e)
Bavard(e)

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeSam 4 Fév - 22:44

I am with you for the definition of a best friend but it isn't ot impossible to find him or her
That is true that is rare but you will find him like me
Aundielen
Nouveau
Nouveau
Aundielen

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeDim 5 Fév - 0:55

True friends are hard to describe and hard to find, but when you do find them, you know it. It's more than just being there for you and more than just hanging out. It's the ability to predict the next words coming out of your mouth. It's remembering the how many teaspoons of sugar you like in your coffee and that you're lactose-intolerant but you love eating ice cream whenever you can. It's seeing something you like at the mall and buying it even though your birthday is months away, just because they know it's the perfect gift. Best friendship is a very strong power. =)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mieystrapurore
salma
Pro du blabla !!
Pro du blabla !!

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeDim 12 Fév - 14:44

It goes without saying that The best friend is not the person who share with u only pleasures and happiness Shit and I think such relationship must be also built on undestanding love and mutual respect. Friendship can give u so many things in yr life 'cause having him by yr side it means yr not alone to face problems he'll be with u and u know that u can rely on him for moral support, advices or just by being here for u and being YR FRIEND!. This way u can disover easily if he's really the one u were looking for or not.
T@KiLa
Modérateur
Modérateur
T@KiLa

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeMer 15 Fév - 1:57

the best friend is who thinks of you
http://www.clubinteractsfax.tk
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 0:13

Best friend is also a person who can tell you what u did bad,because not anyone can make u realize it.
mimou111
Bavard(e)
Bavard(e)

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 1:47

to add best friend is the person who always advise you, he do anything for you and never hesitate to support you
Timi
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 21:26

but best friend is a person, who must be founded, that takes a long time but once you ll find him/her you can be happy.
T@KiLa
Modérateur
Modérateur
T@KiLa

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 0:06

Timi a écrit:
but best friend is a person, who must be founded, that takes a long time but once you ll find him/her you can be happy.

yes that's sure !! i think thats all caracters of the best friend
http://www.clubinteractsfax.tk
mille-k
Nouveau
Nouveau

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeMer 22 Nov - 22:52

honestly i don t believe in friendship. "the best fiend" is a mere shimera that society,religion or our imagination created. the 'real question is not who is the best friend but who,among you,has never been betrayed by a friend at least once in his/her life?
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Nov - 0:49

mille-k a écrit:
honestly i don t believe in friendship. "the best fiend" is a mere shimera that society,religion or our imagination created. the 'real question is not who is the best friend but who,among you,has never been betrayed by a friend at least once in his/her life?

surely I have been betrayed before by some friends cuz usually people have a double intention, but in the end I dont care cuz I never open my heart fully to anyone and I dont tell about my deepest secrets even though I ve already met my 3 special friends that I need them to be around, and what is cool in that, is that they re different from each other, and each relation with some of them is different of the two others and one of them, I really consider her as an "Angel" Smile but I confess that I really adore them and it s a treasure that has been sent to me that I ve known them... U know happiness is somewhere near u, just like the sadness but u just have to see clearly whats around u...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: who is the best friend?   who is the best friend? Icon_minitime

who is the best friend?
Page 1 sur 1