Club Interact Sfax
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Are u satisfied by ur life?

+3
T@KiLa
4you
halloula
7 participants
AuteurMessage
halloula
Habitué(e)
Habitué(e)
halloula

Féminin

Are u satisfied by ur life? Empty
MessageSujet: Are u satisfied by ur life?   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitimeMar 5 Avr - 19:18

In reality, I’ M NOT!! I’m always asking myself this question. Unfortunately, I don’t find any reply. I’m really fed up!! All we have to do in this life is standing, waiting for the results, going to the university, marriage………. Always the same things, the same thoughts, the same people and the same life!!!! It’s a big trouble, we’re living in a weird world and we don’t even know the real meaning of our life…but what can we do and what’s the solution Question :(
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Are u satisfied by ur life?   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 1:42

not much... life didn t bring me all i ve dreamed of. i ve passed by some stories... some ones that maybe are a pleasure 2 be told 2 others but not really the same way to live... but wut should we do? life s so mysterious nd strange, i dunno where this can lead us someday... Shit

Dernière édition par le Dim 19 Fév - 18:42, édité 1 fois
T@KiLa
Modérateur
Modérateur
T@KiLa

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Are u satisfied by ur life?   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Déc - 19:26

yes !!!!!!! how beautiful this life is...!!!!
http://www.clubinteractsfax.tk
salma
Pro du blabla !!
Pro du blabla !!

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Are u satisfied by ur life?   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitimeVen 9 Déc - 18:52

I think that being satisfied or not of our lives doesn't depend only on what we do - the rule:always like the others - sudies friends family... is there something that YOU want to realize a dream to make true :sunny: maybe it's among the best ways to give a sens and a meaning for our lives by having a purpose! Besides we're free no one have to do things just because every body used to do the same Thumb down Evil or Very Mad
djo
Admin
Admin
djo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Are u satisfied by ur life?   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitimeSam 10 Déc - 1:07

Let's make what you must become what you want and watch yourself begin to soar
http://www.rotaractmed.org
4you
Super Modérateur
Super Modérateur
4you

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Are u satisfied by ur life?   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 18:53

anyway nobody can deny that this life is so wonderful in some ways... it can bring us the good as the bad... life is unpredictable... so an advice 4 everyone: always expect the best, but NEVER BELIEVE STRONGLY IN IT... Smile i mean we should try 2 look at this life in some good ways, but we shouldnt forget the bad things too, to avoid 2 be hurt... it s the way 2 be optimistic nd realisitic simultaneously....
sabrine
Nouveau
Nouveau
sabrine

MessageSujet: personal point og view   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 22:27

right now i'm not really satisfied i spend my days with people that i don't see as friends.. I cant have many laughs with them, fun and good moments but i cant talk to them freely ( i dunno if it's correct) my real friends are in another school and i cant see them very often...so i have excuses to be desappointed by life right now but that doesn't mean that i don't like it i love life and i think we should believe in it and do our best to reach our dreams ...cuz i think every one can make it to the top if he just takes the time to think about what he really wants in life..so keep smiling everyone life isn't so boring ... Like a Star @ heaven
Joseppi
Modérateur
Modérateur

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Are u satisfied by ur life?   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitimeLun 27 Mar - 21:39

halloula a écrit:
In reality, I’ M NOT!! I’m always asking myself this question. Unfortunately, I don’t find any reply. I’m really fed up!! All we have to do in this life is standing, waiting for the results, going to the university, marriage………. Always the same things, the same thoughts, the same people and the same life!!!! It’s a big trouble, we’re living in a weird world and we don’t even know the real meaning of our life…but what can we do and what’s the solution Question :(
Halloula, I think I have to repeat what I said to you in the school wallbash .Once you have whatever you want,you won't have any purpose in your life.Marriage,University,and Love are your dreams,these dreams are the cause of working hardly and going ahead.I am sure,you understand what I am saying Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Are u satisfied by ur life?   Are u satisfied by ur life? Icon_minitime

Are u satisfied by ur life?
Page 1 sur 1